This enrolment is for currently enrolled Candidates in the MRACDS(GDP) Program seeking to sit the viva voce examination. Enrolments are only open for current College Subscribers, Associates and Affiliate members. If your subscription has lapsed, please sign up for Affiliate Membership.
Enrolments are only open for current College Subscribers, Associates and Affiliate members. If your subscription has lapsed, please sign up for Affiliate Membership.
Applications Close: Sunday, 24 October 2021
1. In order to be eligible to present for the examination, Candidates must have completed all SAQ Assessments, Case Reports and CPD requirements. For more details on the requirements of the examination, please see the MRACDS(GDP) Assessment Policy available on the College website.
2. Candidates are required to submit a profile photo before checkout. The photo needs to be with a light/white background and under 5MB.
3. The examination enrolment fee may be refunded as per the RACDS Refund Policy.
4. Enrolment is valid only for the examination sitting to which the Candidate has been admitted.
5. An examination sitting may be cancelled or postponed if less than three (3) Candidates are enrolled.
6. The College reserves the right to amend the timing and dates of examinations whenever conditions warrant. Where examinations are cancelled or postponed, a full refund of the enrolment fee will be offered. The College takes no responsibility for any other costs incurred by the Candidate.
By enrolling, I hereby apply as a candidate for the MRACDS(GDP) viva voce and declare that at the time of this enrolment, I have held appropriate registration and have been qualified to practice dentistry for three (3) years or more and that during that time, I have spent two (2) years in the general practice of dentistry. I am appropriately registered to practice with a recognised authority (e.g. Dental Board of Australia/Dental Council of NZ) and I am in good standing with that authority without any reprimands, cautions, conditions, restrictions, limitations or undertakings on my registration or practice.
By enrolling in the MRACDS(GDP) viva voce, I hereby acknowledge that:
• Candidate communication will be primarily by email and it is my responsibility to provide a valid and updated email address and carefully read the information sent to me; and
• I must be contactable by phone and email during the examination period in case of any changes to the timetable.
Privacy Collection Notice