The Queensland Regional Committee would like to invite you to a Dinner and Lecture on Tuesday, 25 October.
Brisbane Hyatt Hotel, 33 Burnett Lane, Brisbane, Queensland (Open event location in Google Maps. It opens in a new window)
The Queensland Regional Committee would like to invite you to a Dinner and Lecture on Tuesday, 25 October.Brisbane Hyatt Hotel, 33 Burnett Lane, Brisbane, Queensland
Reconnect with friends and be entertained with a lecture covering over 50 years of Australian dental experience, the highs, the challenges, and the changes seen.
Date: Tuesday, 25 October 2022
Time: 6:00pm – 9:30pm
Location: Brisbane Hyatt Hotel, 33 Burnett Lane, Brisbane, Queensland, 4000
CPD hours: 1
6:00pm – Guest arrival
6:30pm – Introduction and welcome
6:45pm – Entrées
7:00pm – A/Prof Frank Moloney lecture – “56 years as a Dentist: a potpourri of experiences”
7:45pm – Mains
9:30pm – Close
This event is open to RACDS Fellows, Members, Affiliates/Candidates and Associates. Partners are also welcome to attend.
Registrations close: Friday, 21 October 2022 at 4PM (AEDT) or until tickets sell out
A/Prof Frank Moloney
BDSc (2nd Hons) UQ 1966
2 years in the RAN Surg-Lieut (D)
2 years in the UK ‘bashing the Nash’
MB BS (1st Hons) 1975
3 years at RBH
‘Gap year’ RFDS based in Port Augusta
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery training UW (Seattle)—awarded MD (Washington State)
2 years in private practice Seattle mainly Orthognathic Surgery
Brisbane from 1985-present
Main areas of interest:
1) rural Medicine with clinics in Lismore, Ballina, Byron Bay, Mullumbimby, Grafton, Coffs Harbour, Port Macquarie, Armidale, Glen Innes and Inverell.
2) History BA (UQ History) completed June 2022
3) Teaching and examining students: currently regular examiner UQ Med School for OSCE exams.
4) Trekking: Kilimanjaro, The Haute Route from Chamonix to Zermatt, the Inca Trail, Machu Piccu, Torres del Paine-Patagonia, the Overland Track Tasmania
5) being ‘parents again’ to two Grandkids for the past 12 years.
6) counselling about to retire Surgeons (don’t or at least do it gradually—Locum until you cannot any longer.