Due to COVID-19, the Orientation Course has been moved to online delivery with a lower fee. Pre-recorded lectures to be accessed online supplemented by a range of live webinar sessions.
As at April 2020, the College has removed Subscription to the College, and will instead encourage dentists to become an RACDS member before enrolling in the Orientation Course. Affiliate Membership is an annual fee of $240 for Australian dentists and $218 for international dentists, and will provide you a range of entitlements to access. Please remember to add Affiliate Membership under ‘Program’ to receive the reduced enrolment rate of $1,930.
- RACDS will offer a 40% discount on the course fee for 2020 candidates
- All lectures will be pre-recorded, supplemented by scheduled live sessions
- All course content will be accessible as soon as it is uploaded – you will not need to wait until 7 July to review lectures
- Each of the disciplines covered will have two live Q&A sessions during the course dates except for Pharmacology which will have one session
- An additional Exam Preparation and Tips live session is included in the course
1. The enrolment fee may be refunded as per the RACDS Refund Policy which is available on the College website.
2. Enrolment is valid only for the current year’s course.
3. The College reserves the right to amend the timing and dates of courses whenever conditions warrant. Where courses are cancelled or postponed, a full refund of the enrolment fee will be issued. The College takes no responsibility for any other costs incurred by the Candidate.
By enrolling in the course, you agree that no part of the course content may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including video and audio recordings, photocopy and photography. Downloading video lectures is not permitted. Using the course materials in any manner, other than personal education, without the written permission of the lecturers is not permitted by copyright law.
Privacy Collection Notice