The 2021 Orientation Course (OC) is a five-week preparatory course covering all six (6) science subjects of the Primary Examination for Fellowship (GDP), as well as Pharmacology.
Based on the ongoing COVID-19 situation and associated risk, the 2021 Orientation Course is decided to be delivered online. Candidates may enrol for the Orientation Course regardless of when they plan to present for the Primary Examination. The College encourages candidates to become an RACDS member before enrolling in the Orientation Course, to enjoy discounted member rates (discounted member rates are also available to current College subscribers).
All candidates will be provided with access to the lecture notes via the Learning Management System (LMS). Attending the Orientation Course also provides candidates with excellent opportunities to network with peers, academics, Fellows of the College and staff. 75 CPD hours will be awarded for this course.
- Candidates are encouraged to apply for RACDS Student Membership or Affiliate Membership and enjoy numerous membership benefits
- All lectures will be pre-recorded, supplemented by scheduled live Q&A sessions which will be recorded to allow access at a later time
- Course content will be accessible from 7 June 2021
- Live Q&A sessions for the candidates will be held from 6:30pm to 8:00pm AEST on 8 July, 20-22 July, 3-5 August 2021.
- The candidates will be provided with an opportunity to form self-directed study groups and meet via Zoom at the scheduled time during the course dates
- A new “Approach to Study” video will be pre-recorded and released to the candidates at the start of the course
- An additional Exam Preparation and Tips live Q&A session will be held in 7 October closer to the Primary Exam
Applications Close: Sunday, 13 June 2021
1. The enrolment fee may be refunded as per the RACDS Refund Policy which is available on the College website.
2. Enrolment is valid only for the current year’s course.
3. The College reserves the right to amend the timing and dates of courses whenever conditions warrant. Where courses are cancelled or postponed, a full refund of the enrolment fee will be issued. The College takes no responsibility for any other costs incurred by the Candidate.
Declaration: By enrolling in the course, you agree that no part of the course content may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including video and audio recordings, photocopy and photography. Downloading video lectures is not permitted. Using the course materials in any manner, other than personal education, without the written permission of the lecturers is not permitted by copyright law.
Privacy Collection Notice