The College recognises the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on training, assessment, and progression. We reassure trainees that they will not be disadvantaged due to the decisions and actions that the College may have to implement due to COVID-19. We are monitoring the advice from our governments and regulators to ensure the health and wellbeing of our Fellows, trainees, allied health professionals, patients, and staff.
- Department of Health Update
- Medical Board of Australia Response
- National COVID-19 Clinical Evidence Taskforce
- Support for Medical Professionals (DRS4DRS)
- Public Advice and Guidance