The Preparation for Fellowship Success (PFS) workshop is a three-day intensive preparatory course which aims to maximise success and boost your confidence in passing the Final Examination and achieving Fellowship with the College. It is open to all members eligible to sit the Final Examination in GDP. Enrolments are only open for current College Subscribers, Membership (GDP), Associates and Affiliate members. If your subscription has lapsed, please sign up for Affiliate Membership.
Enrolments are only open for current subscribers and Affiliate members. If your subscription has lapsed, please sign up for Affiliate Membership.
Preparation for Fellowship workshop (3.5 hours per session)
- Saturday, 28 August 2021
- Saturday, 4 September 2021
- Saturday, 11 September 2021
Study Group Sessions
- Thursday, 2 September 2021
- Thursday, 9 September 2021
Note: The Study Group Sessions are self-directed and not hosted by a facilitator or supported with lectures. The sessions are designed to help candidates complete the workshop learning tasks in order to maximise feedback from facilitators during the PFS breakout sessions.
Applications Close: Sunday 22 August 2021
*You might be eligible for the Primary Exam exemption pathway, please visit HERE for more information.
1. The workshop enrolment fee may be refunded as per the RACDS Refund Policy which is available on the College website.
2. Enrolment is valid only for the current year’s workshop.
3. The College reserves the right to amend the timing and dates of workshops whenever conditions warrant. Where workshops are cancelled or postponed, a full refund of the enrolment fee will be issued. The College takes no responsibility for any other costs incurred by the Candidate.
4. All prices are in AUD.
5. Each registered ticket is valid for one person only. No split or shared registrations.
6. Virtual event/program access details are provided for the registered attendee only and are not to be shared.
Privacy Collection Notice